You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   News Archive   »   The Big Announcement
Nerrolken
Oct 27 2017, 2:47pm

Achievements: 24

Hey, folks! Well we've been hinting at it for a while now, and I'm absolutely thrilled to say that Lacey and I are finally ready to pull the curtain back on what we've been doing for the last several months:

As of three weeks ago, Edgeworks Entertainment has signed a publishing deal with Tilting Point to market and distribute TerraGenesis on iOS, Android, and potentially even PC/Mac and more!

Tilting Point is one of the best publishers in the mobile game industry, and they're not only going to be helping us with marketing and getting new players, but also with development support, QA testing, and more. We still have complete creative control over the game (don't worry, this won't entail a gameplay overhaul or corporate sell-out), but with TP handling the user acquisition and some of the nitty-gritty side of development, it will give Lacey more time to continue building the company and me more time to work on updates to iOS and the Android conversion. Then when Android is ready TP will help give it the grand release that our ever-so-patient Android players deserve, and before too long, with the extra revenue we hope to get from TP's campaigns, we plan on hiring more artists, developers, and engineers to help us expand TerraGenesis on both platforms with tons of new content, and then start developing entirely new projects as well.

This partnership really is a game-changer for Edgeworks, and I can't overstate how excited we are for what comes next!

It's been a wild few months since we were initially contacted by Tilting Point back in May, filled with contract negotiations, in-person meetings in New York City, brainstorming sessions, lawyer calls, soul-searching with Lacey, and ultimately a rush of adrenaline when the papers were finally signed. But in the end Lacey and I couldn't be happier to have this opportunity to expand the TerraGenesis playerbase, and help position Edgeworks Entertainment well as it expands into a full-fledged game studio.

Of course, all of this work has taken up a fair bit of time, but I'm also happy to say that I'm going to be getting back to work on the Android conversion very soon. There are a few more iOS updates I need to add, integrating analytics for TP to track the success of their marketing campaigns and such, but Android is rapidly returning to the forefront of my efforts so keep an eye out for more Android Updates soon.

In the meantime, stay tuned for a return to rapid-fire progress on both the iOS and Android side of things, and be sure to welcome the new players as they join the TerraGenesis community! Our daily installs have already quadrupled in the last week and TP is just running their initial test campaigns, so it might get pretty busy around here soon!

Thank you all so much for your patience throughout this mystery, and for the support that you've all given us that helped make this partnership possible. I am so, so grateful to every one of you for the response that TerraGenesis has gotten so far, and I absolutely cannot wait until you see some of the stuff that's coming up next!

TerraGenesis, and Edgeworks Entertainment, are just getting started...

-------------------------------
Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,777 posts across 6,596 threads
in the 12 years, 9 months, and 14 days since our first post.
We have 3,504 registered members.
The newest member is Kindlad1983.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List