|Edgeworks Forums » Edgeworks Productions » News Archive » TerraGenesis v4.2|
|Feb 28 2017, 12:49am|
Joined: Feb 3rd, 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
|This update contains numerous small bug fixes and new additions, many of which were suggested by the players:
- Fixed a bug that would allow a random event saving “hundreds of lives” on cities with less than 100 population (thanks, Gage!)
- Fixed a bug that would cause the BioFixture Lab to have side effects that differ from its description (thanks, Michael!)
- Fixed a bug that would cause some colony/outpost minimaps to appear flooded
- Fixed a bug that would cause seams to appear on the back of some worlds
- Fixed a bug related to the Biomass row of the Stats Summary page
- Improved rendering performance on high-population worlds
If you spot another bug, have a question, or want to connect with the community, check out Facebook.com/TerraGenesisGame, reddit.com/r/TerraGenesisGame, Twitter.com/SettleTheStars, or www.EdgeworksEntertainment.com. And as always, if you want to help support an indie game developer pursuing his dream, please leave TerraGenesis a review on the App Store and help spread the word!
Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!
|Members Online (0)|
|(no users currently online)|
|jbkingjr (35), spartan28 (25)|
Our members have made a total of 271,758 posts across 6,586 threads
in the 12 years, 1 months, and 18 days since our first post.
We have 3,427 registered members.
The newest member is Chrisxross.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List