You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   News Archive   »   Heading to GDC
Nerrolken
Feb 25 2017, 2:11pm

Achievements: 24

Hey, folks. Just a quick update: Lacey and I will be heading to GDC (the Game Developers Conference) in San Francisco this week, so we won't be able to spend as much time engaging with the community and answering questions over the next few days. If you're a developer at GDC though, definitely drop us a line or try to find us on the floor: we don't have a booth, but we'll be trying to cover as much ground, hand out as many cards, and make as many connections as possible!

When we get back I'm going to do my best to catch up and respond to everyone who contacted us, but in the meantime feel free to post your questions in the public Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/terragenesisgroup/) and they'll help you out. They're a bunch of awesome folks (and they're getting close to a thousand members!).

Thanks again to all of our players and everyone who has helped make TerraGenesis such a huge hit! We really couldn't ask for a better community to have grown around this game, and you make maintaining and expanding TerraGenesis a joy! Stay tuned for more updates, and until then, happy terraforming!

-------------------------------
Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,777 posts across 6,596 threads
in the 12 years, 9 months, and 14 days since our first post.
We have 3,504 registered members.
The newest member is Kindlad1983.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List