|Edgeworks Forums » Edgeworks Productions » News Archive » TerraGenesis v3.5|
|Jan 21 2017, 2:45am|
Joined: Feb 3rd, 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
|This update contains numerous small bug fixes and new additions, many of which were suggested by the players:
- Fixed a bug that would prevent culture points from being spent on Expert immediately after starting a new game (thanks, Rogers!)
- Fixed a bug that would fail to count completed planets on the Orbit Selection screen
- Fixed a bug that would zero-out credits on Earth in Expert mode (thanks, Chance!)
- Numerous balancing tweaks for Beginner and Expert mode
If you spot another bug, have a question, or want to connect with the community, check out Facebook.com/TerraGenesisGame, reddit.com/r/TerraGenesisGame, Twitter.com/SettleTheStars, or www.EdgeworksEntertainment.com. And as always, if you want to help support an indie game developer pursuing his dream, please leave TerraGenesis a review on the App Store and help spread the word!
Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!
|Members Online (0)|
|(no users currently online)|
|jbkingjr (35), spartan28 (25)|
Our members have made a total of 271,758 posts across 6,586 threads
in the 12 years, 1 months, and 18 days since our first post.
We have 3,427 registered members.
The newest member is Chrisxross.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List