You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   News Archive   »   TerraGenesis v2.9.1
Nerrolken
Oct 15 2016, 8:26pm

Achievements: 24

This update includes numerous changes and bug fixes suggested by the players, including...

- Fixed a bug that would calculate habitable worlds as "plant-life" only
- Fixed a bug that would display incorrect results for the "current priority"
- Fixed a typo describing the maximum oxygen content (all localizations)
- Tweaked the design of the "mine placement" screen to make mine icons more visible when using the Orbital Surveyor
- Updated the Earth surface texture to remove some artifacts (thanks, Brandon!)
- Fixed a bug that would require negative money for school funding events (thanks, Maxwell!)

If you spot another bug, have a question, or want to connect with the community, check out Facebook.com/TerraGenesisGame, reddit.com/r/TerraGenesisGame, or www.EdgeworksEntertainment.com. And as always, if you want to help support an indie game developer pursuing his dream, please leave TerraGenesis a review on the App Store and help spread the word!

--------------------------------

And remember, folks: every time an update comes out, Apple resets all the ratings and reviews for the app. If you want to help out TerraGenesis without spending a dime, head over to the App Store and re-submit your rating! It'll even auto-populate your last review text, so if your opinion hasn't changed you can just hit "Submit" again and be on your way!

Thanks again to everyone who has played, discussed, and shared the app, and I hope you enjoy the new update!

-------------------------------
Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
Nerrolken (31), xX Church Xx (25)
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,771 posts across 6,592 threads
in the 12 years, 7 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,464 registered members.
The newest member is TheCorn.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List