You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   News Archive   »   TerraGenesis v2.9
Nerrolken
Oct 11 2016, 12:08am

Achievements: 24

This update includes numerous changes and bug fixes suggested by the players, including...

- Fixed a bug that would incorrectly calculate the oxygen requirements for flora habitability
- Fixed a bug that would cause crashes when tapping the "camera" icon to take screenshots

Additionally, this update includes fixes from v2.8, including...

- Fixed a bug where Japanese users would crash during Earthquake events
- Fixed a bug where Japanese users would crash when Hurrying facility construction
- Fixed a bug where Japanese users would crash when Hurrying facility upgrades
- Fixed a bug that would switch “east” and “west” longitude coordinates (thanks, Jeff!)
- Fixed a bug that would “pause” new games even when they weren’t paused
- Fixed a bug that would incorrectly calculate water change from heat change (i.e. Global Warming/Cooling) (thanks, Gray!)
- Fixed a bug where culture effects weren’t being factored into mine upgrade projections (thanks, Genevieve!)
- Fixed a bug where the “choose resource” popup would not dismiss properly
- Fixed a bug that would display two side-panels simultaneously (thanks, Wesley!)
- Fixed a bug that would allow earthquake events to occur on lunar colonies (thanks, Bradley!)
- Fixed a bug that would show lunar spaceports generating credits on the Stats page (thanks, Steve!)
- Fixed a bug that would allow random events from closed games to display popups onscreen, leading to rapid-fire event popups (thanks to everyone on Facebook!)
- Fixed a bug where demolishing high-population colonies would cost negative credits (thanks, Jay!)
- Fixed a bug where renaming a colony wouldn't update “trade route” lines, and allows them to happen again
- Random events now won’t appear on the Victory screen (thanks, Bud!)
- Improved city light rendering on high-population worlds
- Improved texture loading after installation
- Added paused state to “Load Game” popup (thanks, Kelly!)
- Updated the Moon with more accurate elevation stats (will only affect new games)
- Added a note about how to find a site’s coordinates, for building the Space Elevator

If you spot another bug, have a question, or want to connect with the community, check out Facebook.com/TerraGenesisGame, reddit.com/r/TerraGenesisGame, or www.EdgeworksEntertainment.com. And as always, if you want to help support an indie game developer pursuing his dream, please leave TerraGenesis a review on the App Store and help spread the word!

--------------------------------

And remember, folks: every time an update comes out, Apple resets all the ratings and reviews for the app. If you want to help out TerraGenesis without spending a dime, head over to the App Store and re-submit your rating! It'll even auto-populate your last review text, so if your opinion hasn't changed you can just hit "Submit" again and be on your way!

Thanks again to everyone who has played, discussed, and shared the app, and I hope you enjoy the new update!

-------------------------------
Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!

maccavicchio Oct 11 2016, 7:00pm

Achievements: 2

Hi, I have a bug to report. My game crashes every time I try to enter another save/planet. Sometimes it doesn't even allow me to go to the menu screen and some other times it crashes after I click the load game button. I play on the iPod Touch. Thanks

Nerrolken
Oct 14 2016, 5:37pm

Achievements: 24

Hi, I have a bug to report. My game crashes every time I try to enter another save/planet. Sometimes it doesn't even allow me to go to the menu screen and some other times it crashes after I click the load game button. I play on the iPod Touch. Thanks

Thanks for the report, I'll check it out and see what I can find!

-------------------------------
Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,777 posts across 6,596 threads
in the 12 years, 9 months, and 14 days since our first post.
We have 3,504 registered members.
The newest member is Kindlad1983.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List