You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   News Archive   »   TerraGenesis Soundtrack
Nerrolken
Oct 6 2016, 4:23am

Achievements: 24

Hey, folks, I have a very exciting announcement to make!

Ever since TerraGenesis first came out, I've been getting requests from players for a link where they can download the soundtrack. And I've had to tell them all the same thing: there isn't one. To be honest, I never expected people would like the music as much as they have, so I never took the time to make it available.

Well that changes today! Starting now you can buy the TerraGenesis soundtrack on iTunes, and over the next week or so it will be rolling out on Google Play, Amazon, and more!

The soundtrack includes full versions of all the songs used in the game, along with extended versions for users who want to focus on their favorites without the gaps of silence that come from putting a song on repeat (an unexpected request, but one that I was happy to fulfill). The songs draw their titles from the name for Mars in five languages from all across the world, and were my attempt to give both a mysterious, space-age feel to the game, as well as to capture the sense that colonizing the stars will be an effort that includes people from every culture of Earth.

So, if you've ever wanted to own the soundtrack to TerraGenesis, now's your chance! And either way, if you enjoyed the music in the game, a rating and/or review on iTunes is always so, so hugely appreciated.

Again, thank you to everyone who has played TerraGenesis and engaged with the community on Facebook and Reddit and elsewhere, and a special thank you to those who pushed me to make the soundtrack available to the public.

This never would have happened without you.

Download it now!

-------------------------------
Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,777 posts across 6,596 threads
in the 12 years, 9 months, and 14 days since our first post.
We have 3,504 registered members.
The newest member is Kindlad1983.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List