You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   Other Projects   »   Forsaken   »   hehehe... i find you guys funny....
Sniper225 Aug 27 2006, 5:22pm

Achievements: 0

ok, i was a big fan of the codex and stuff, but really.

Do you expect them to come out with another machinima this year?
seriously. they plan 2 new mahcinimas right on top of each other. why? its has been 1 year and 10 days since the final codex. you say your gona make more, yet theres 1 post every 1-2 moths on the main board. if your gonna make a machinima. actully do it. dont wait 5 months after announceing it before delaying it again.gezzz, at least cancle one series as a sign of good hope in making the other. so, ill visit again in 2008 to see the first episode of of forsaken and see the previews to your 4 new series dry.gif

squattingb
Aug 27 2006, 5:34pm

Achievements: 24

One of them is being produced by one person alone, it's more of a personal project I believe, so it's coming along slowly, but still coming along. That's the Forsake series.
The other, is almost done and they will be releasing it soon. Perhaps it would help to read the news and other news on the forums before ranting and making a fool of yourself.
We know the Heretic was supposed to be out this summer, but plans changed and we've been kept up to date with the news. So yes, it's been delayed but it's not like we've been kept in the dark. They ARE doing it. They are almost finished.
To be honest, if you want to be taken seriously, do it professionally and with rationale. I don't see the point in you making this topic. You know it's quite clear that this drasticaly increases the chance of you getting flamed, so I'm only saying this to perhaps defuse the situation before it gets out of hand.

-------------------------------
R A W R
~ BEvERages
Kittens!!! More kittens!!!
Fastest 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube solve: 39.70s
Fastest 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube solve: 5m 24.88s

Codex Sponsor
Heretic Sponsor

Sneaky
Aug 27 2006, 8:04pm

Achievements: 17

They might also be doing it differently this time too, maybe this time they are doing all the filming and editing before they release the first episode.

/random guessing

QUOTE (Nerrolken @ Feb 25 2007, 12:05 AM )
You definitely get the "I tried hardest to sponsor" award!
I have lost friends, some by death... others through sheer inability to cross the street.
  - Virginia Woolf

squattingb
Aug 27 2006, 10:11pm

That's what they said.

R A W R
~ BEvERages

Codex Sponsor
Heretic Sponsor

Praetor
Aug 28 2006, 1:04am

Forsaken took a backseat to school and having a job. Work is, as I've said, under way. But, I'm working largely by myself. I have to write, edit, produce, film, and plan all by myself. The crew helps when they can, but I'm up in Oklahoma doing a full load in college. My classes alone have a few hours of work a night, I have a part time job, and I'm involved in several campus organizations. I do apologize for seemingly announcing a series and then falling off the face of the earth, but the reality is, I have to put school first, and I need a job so that I can keep eating. smile.gif

Now, I fully intend to finish Forsaken, but I'm not going to release anything half assed, and I dont want to put out anything that isn't up to my standards.

Perhaps it was a little hasty to announce the series before we had a lot of work done on it, but Alexander and I were extremely excited about it, but with some footage and writing done, we just wanted to get it out there.

My free time is now fully focused (for the most part) on getting this thing rolling. I'm not going to make any promises, because school is my top priority, but I hope that pretty soon, I'll be able to announce some things regarding the series. I do hope you'll stop by before 2008, because the whole series should most certainly be complete! wink.gif

IPB Image
My Blog <-- T3h Blog

Fish Aug 28 2006, 1:23am

Achievements: 12

[/owned]

Lukas Aug 28 2006, 9:09am

See sniper 225, this may surprise you but peoples personal lives matter more than a few minutes of your entertainment biggrin.gif

Anubis Aug 28 2006, 1:50pm

Ownage by the praetor, be patient sniper do you need the heretic to live or something? tongue.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
Pain is an illusion of the body, despair is an illusion of the mind.

Ghost_Jake Aug 29 2006, 12:52am

Achievements: 9

<--quoteo(post=146139:date=Aug 28 2006, 08:09 AM:name=Lukas)-->
QUOTE(Lukas @ Aug 28 2006, 08:09 AM) [snapback]146139[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
See sniper 225, this may surprise you but peoples personal lives matter more than a few minutes of your entertainment biggrin.gif
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

entertainment enhances life; it isnt a substitute for it.

squattingb
Aug 29 2006, 5:43pm

entertainment = food *grin*

lol jks.

R A W R
~ BEvERages

Codex Sponsor
Heretic Sponsor

Nerrolken
Aug 31 2006, 2:17pm

<--quoteo(post=146019:date=Aug 27 2006, 04:22 PM:name=Sniper225)-->
QUOTE(Sniper225 @ Aug 27 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]146019[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

Uh, yeah, I kind of do...

<--quoteo(post=146031:date=Aug 27 2006, 07:04 PM:name=Sneaky)-->
QUOTE(Sneaky @ Aug 27 2006, 07:04 PM) [snapback]146031[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
They might also be doing it differently this time too, maybe this time they are doing all the filming and editing before they release the first episode.
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

We are. In fact, the filming is already done, and we've got most of the dialogue plugged in. But with special effects and music left to do, you'll be glad we didn't rush.

<--quoteo(post=146082:date=Aug 28 2006, 12:04 AM:name=Praetor)-->
QUOTE(Praetor @ Aug 28 2006, 12:04 AM) [snapback]146082[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
My free time is now fully focused (for the most part) on getting this thing rolling. I'm not going to make any promises, because school is my top priority, but I hope that pretty soon, I'll be able to announce some things regarding the series. I do hope you'll stop by before 2008, because the whole series should most certainly be complete! wink.gif
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

And one thing this supposition didn't allow for is probably the biggest argument against it: they are two different series, they will be released at two different times. Forsaken is still picking up speed, but The Heretic is almost done. Just because one won't be done for a while doesn't mean the other won't either. We never planned to have them released at the same time, we planned for one to take over when the other ended.

The jist: hang on. The Heretic is coming, and just because you can't hear it doesn't mean it isn't barreling up behind you... wink.gif

-Alexander Winn
Nerrolken

Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!

Sneaky
Aug 31 2006, 2:22pm

Achievements: 17

<--quoteo(post=146731:date=Aug 31 2006, 02:17 PM:name=Nerrolken)-->
QUOTE(Nerrolken @ Aug 31 2006, 02:17 PM) [snapback]146731[/snapback]
<--quotec-->We are. In fact, the filming is already done, and we've got most of the dialogue plugged in. But with special effects and music left to do, you'll be glad we didn't rush.<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->Good to hear, and take your time, no one has threatened suicide in anticipation yet.

QUOTE (Nerrolken @ Feb 25 2007, 12:05 AM )
You definitely get the "I tried hardest to sponsor" award!
I have lost friends, some by death... others through sheer inability to cross the street.
  - Virginia Woolf

squattingb
Aug 31 2006, 5:00pm

<--quoteo(post=146731:date=Aug 31 2006, 02:17 PM:name=Nerrolken)-->
QUOTE(Nerrolken @ Aug 31 2006, 02:17 PM) [snapback]146731[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
Uh, yeah, I kind of do...
We are. In fact, the filming is already done, and we've got most of the dialogue plugged in. But with special effects and music left to do, you'll be glad we didn't rush.
And one thing this supposition didn't allow for is probably the biggest argument against it: they are two different series, they will be released at two different times. Forsaken is still picking up speed, but The Heretic is almost done. Just because one won't be done for a while doesn't mean the other won't either. We never planned to have them released at the same time, we planned for one to take over when the other ended.

The jist: hang on. The Heretic is coming, and just because you can't hear it doesn't mean it isn't barreling up behind you... wink.gif

-Alexander Winn
Nerrolken
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

Like a ninja ph34r.gif

R A W R
~ BEvERages

Codex Sponsor
Heretic Sponsor

Anubis Aug 31 2006, 5:20pm

You guys have the filming done already? Nice! Didn't you guys use to film one episdoe evrey fortnight? Sorry my memory is abit rusty unsure.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
Pain is an illusion of the body, despair is an illusion of the mind.

Fish Aug 31 2006, 6:23pm

Well, in my opinion, filming is the hard part in a machinima... editing, I just sit down with my computor all night biggrin.gif and usually the next... and the next... and... the next... wink.gif

Nerrolken
Aug 31 2006, 6:39pm

<--quoteo(post=146755:date=Aug 31 2006, 04:20 PM:name=Anubis)-->
QUOTE(Anubis @ Aug 31 2006, 04:20 PM) [snapback]146755[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
You guys have the filming done already? Nice! Didn't you guys use to film one episdoe evrey fortnight? Sorry my memory is abit rusty unsure.gif
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

We generally made an episode every week. If you really want to know specifics, just look at the release dates listed on the Videos pages. We released them when we finished them, so we generally got them out in a week, but sometimes the hard episodes took 2.

-Alexander Winn
Nerrolken

Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!

Aglor Aug 31 2006, 7:49pm

Achievements: 20

<--quoteo(post=146766:date=Aug 31 2006, 05:23 PM:name=Fish)-->
QUOTE(Fish @ Aug 31 2006, 05:23 PM) [snapback]146766[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
Well, in my opinion, filming is the hard part in a machinima... editing, I just sit down with my computor all night biggrin.gif and usually the next... and the next... and... the next... wink.gif
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

With my machinima, I havn't even started filming, and already I'm dreading it. Thanks, thanks alot. You've made me feel alot better. And as for the actual topic, I have predicted that both series (at least episode one) will be out by January of next year. The almighty Aglor has spoken, Nerrolken, Praetor, don't prove me wrong.

6-2-2010- Last day at the station. It's all over now.

"You go Aglor! Get dat b-day humping!"
-floodrock

"If you get blown up, I don't care"
-General William Sherman

"Only two things are ever constant. Human stupidity and the Universe. And I'm not too sure about the second."
-Albert Einstein

Euclid's Fifth Postulate: So controversial it's almost a theorem!

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
-Marcus Brigstocke

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.
-Author Unknown

Fish Aug 31 2006, 8:48pm

I think it'll be out in september or early october. I think that the wait may be almost up...

RMcDowell Sep 1 2006, 2:24am

<--quoteo(post=146019:date=Aug 28 2006, 07:22 AM:name=Sniper225)-->
QUOTE(Sniper225 @ Aug 28 2006, 07:22 AM) [snapback]146019[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
ok, i was a big fan of the codex and stuff, but really.

seriously. they plan 2 new mahcinimas right on top of each other. why? its has been 1 year and 10 days since the final codex. you say your gona make more, yet theres 1 post every 1-2 moths on the main board. if your gonna make a machinima. actully do it. dont wait 5 months after announceing it before delaying it again.gezzz, at least cancle one series as a sign of good hope in making the other. so, ill visit again in 2008 to see the first episode of of forsaken and see the previews to your 4 new series dry.gif
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

Lawl... Someone's a bit touchy... If you stay on the forums, you can see all the machinima made by the members while waiting for the next major thing...

Aglor Sep 1 2006, 9:34pm

Achievements: 20

<--quoteo(post=146843:date=Sep 1 2006, 01:24 AM:name=RMcDowell)-->
QUOTE(RMcDowell @ Sep 1 2006, 01:24 AM) [snapback]146843[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
Lawl... Someone's a bit touchy... If you stay on the forums, you can see all the machinima made by the members while waiting for the next major thing...
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah, that's half the reason I keep coming back.

6-2-2010- Last day at the station. It's all over now.

"You go Aglor! Get dat b-day humping!"
-floodrock

"If you get blown up, I don't care"
-General William Sherman

"Only two things are ever constant. Human stupidity and the Universe. And I'm not too sure about the second."
-Albert Einstein

Euclid's Fifth Postulate: So controversial it's almost a theorem!

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
-Marcus Brigstocke

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.
-Author Unknown

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List