You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   Other Projects   »   Forsaken   »   I'm slightly apprehensive about this.
grunty_thirst May 26 2006, 10:21am

Achievements: 15

Some stuff that happened while you were away, Resc.
That's fine cybermonkey, just stick to the rules and everyone's happy.
Now can we get back ontopic....whatever this topic is about?

-------------------------------
And the reason I understand the difference between attraction and liking is that I'm a girl. Our brains don't reside in our genital areas. - 64
True... but it's grunty_thirst. Anything could happen. - Fish
Because, you know, reminding is the devil, and those who remind often end up in the firey pits of hell. - rearanged
The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp - Terry Pratchett
Check out all the works of art from the Forum members - At The Codex Forums Gallery of Fine Arts
*=,._/~ DevArt! ~_.,=*

Evil May 27 2006, 9:15am

Achievements: 1

I have to say, that the codex is actually pretty well hidden from everyone, I mean, I have been looking around bungie and forums like it for around 2 years now, I have an account on RvB, and yet, I only found out about The Codex yesterday. Also I feel I should say sumthing about you, lights and bushals but i cant remember what I was gonna say.

I just hope I'm not one of the really annoying spamming-insulting-rude ppl, but I dont think I am

user posted image
First thing I do when I get Halo 3: Invite my friend around, do the whole game walking backwards, with him walking facing me, walking behind me, and using the reflection in his visor to navigate, lol

grunty_thirst May 28 2006, 7:50am

Believe me when I say this, from what've I seen/read of you, you'll settle in quite well here.

And the reason I understand the difference between attraction and liking is that I'm a girl. Our brains don't reside in our genital areas. - 64
True... but it's grunty_thirst. Anything could happen. - Fish
Because, you know, reminding is the devil, and those who remind often end up in the firey pits of hell. - rearanged
The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp - Terry Pratchett
Check out all the works of art from the Forum members - At The Codex Forums Gallery of Fine Arts
*=,._/~ DevArt! ~_.,=*

Rescudo May 29 2006, 2:20pm

^Agreed.

And I thought The Codex would be pretty well-known by now... it won a lot of stuff on RoP, for example...

*lurk*

DarkLord1Sauron Jul 23 2006, 10:13am

Achievements: 0

<--quoteo(post=113153:date=Apr 23 2006, 10:49 PM:name=Of Doom)-->
QUOTE(Of Doom @ Apr 23 2006, 10:49 PM) [snapback]113153[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
Not to mention RvB draws a different crowd than the Codex. RvB brings in the people who enjoy their crude humor (not being absolute; their stuff is really funny, too), but there is a different audience for each series.
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

I agree, they have a completely different fan base. While they are a comedy and draw in crowds with their jokes and things, the Codex and the other series are action, and draw in a different audience, more here for the story and the action. Also, more people know of RVB so they tell their friends to watch it. The Codex is less known, I have asked people on my friens list who do machinima if they like the Codex and almost everyone has never even heard of it.

Some people also try to compare the two, which is impossible because one is action/drama and the other is jokes/humor.

IPB Image
IPB Image
>>Newest/Favorite<<
IPB Image
>>Other Favorite<<
IPB Image
>>Others<<
[1]

Sniper225 Aug 27 2006, 5:14pm

<--quoteo(post=115827:date=May 2 2006, 04:57 AM:name=tb2571989)-->
QUOTE(tb2571989 @ May 2 2006, 04:57 AM) [snapback]115827[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
blink.gif
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

its ok, we'll all be fine, because remember, another michinima from them wont come out for a year i predict....

squattingb
Aug 27 2006, 5:36pm

Achievements: 24

I don't think anyone appreciates your sarcasm. Please read my response in your topic.

R A W R
~ BEvERages
Kittens!!! More kittens!!!
Fastest 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube solve: 39.70s
Fastest 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube solve: 5m 24.88s

Codex Sponsor
Heretic Sponsor

Jester Dance Nov 25 2006, 9:18am

Enjoyment is all that counts. Like for example. Screw the graphics, I want fun! *Hugs imaginary Wii* laugh.gif

IPB Image

Anubis Dec 17 2006, 5:59pm

We all love the wii, but I'm saving my money for the 360, sole purpose for halo3

IPB Image

IPB Image
Pain is an illusion of the body, despair is an illusion of the mind.

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
Captain Morgan (29), spara10 (30)
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List