You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   Other Projects   »   Forsaken   »   Backstory
Rescudo Apr 22 2006, 8:53am

Achievements: 15

Too much to read... O_o

-------------------------------
*lurk*

Mad_Munky
Apr 22 2006, 9:57am

Achievements: 0

<--QuoteBegin-Rescudo+Apr 22 2006, 07:53 AM-->
QUOTE(Rescudo @ Apr 22 2006, 07:53 AM)
<--QuoteEBegin-->Too much to read... O_o
[right][snapback]111971[/snapback][/right]
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
Just remember, that's the short version. At this point the history of Azorath is almost as complex as recorded history of humans in real life.

I give it a PWNAGE out of 10 - squattingb
Yeah, guys, I'm going to go ahead and assume he was kidding... Because if he wasn't, he's the most amusing heckler I've yet encountered, and I'd like to keep him on as a jester. - Nerrolken
But today, after wading through 30 posts, each of which were the length of a post-graduate thesis paper, functioned on more levels and with more side-points than I can possibly keep track of, and consisted of the densest material I've ever read regarding machinima criticism, I'm beginning to understand the appeal of brevity! - Nerrolken

Rescudo Apr 22 2006, 12:36pm

Achievements: 15

Was that supposed to encourage me to read it?

*lurk*

Mad_Munky
Apr 22 2006, 12:50pm

Nope just reminding you that it could be much much longer if it had any details.

I give it a PWNAGE out of 10 - squattingb
Yeah, guys, I'm going to go ahead and assume he was kidding... Because if he wasn't, he's the most amusing heckler I've yet encountered, and I'd like to keep him on as a jester. - Nerrolken
But today, after wading through 30 posts, each of which were the length of a post-graduate thesis paper, functioned on more levels and with more side-points than I can possibly keep track of, and consisted of the densest material I've ever read regarding machinima criticism, I'm beginning to understand the appeal of brevity! - Nerrolken

LordOfHatred Apr 22 2006, 6:16pm

<--QuoteBegin-Praetor+Apr 21 2006, 07:31 PM-->
QUOTE(Praetor @ Apr 21 2006, 07:31 PM)
<--QuoteEBegin-->I always just assumed the Kaldorei were just unevolved Night Elves.  I dont think it ever said anywhere that they were trolls before they were changed by the energies of the well.

-Praetor
Patrick M.
[right][snapback]111859[/snapback][/right]
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

I dunno, it seems like its kinda implied from a Horde quest in AV where you have to kill Night Elves and turn in their heads.

<--c1-->
CODE
<--ec1-->Level 60 Alterac Valley
Obtained at level 51 Horde
You have been tasked with slaying opposing night elf players in Alterac Valley.

Kill a night elf and return to Najak Hexxen at Frostwolf Keep with a Severed Night Elf Head.
Severed Night Elf Head: 0/1
<Najak snarls.>

Before the night elves existed there was troll. It was from troll that the night elves came.

Their mutinous attacks against my people will not be tolerated. Staghelm seeks to wipe us out - to leave no trace of those that bore him and his ilk. It will not happen!

For every night elf that you slay and decapitate, Najak will grant you favor amongst the Darkspear. Word of your deeds will be spread across Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. Go now and serve the Darkspear!<--c2-->
<--ec2-->

IPB Image
My Warrior's Equipment
I could imagine a world that didn't know war, violence, or weapons. And I could imagine the looks on their faces when we attacked them, because they would never see it coming.

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List