You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   Videos   »   Favorite Episode
The Muffin King Mar 31 2006, 2:45pm

Achievements: 12

Mine's gotta be Episode 20: the End of All Things. The battle between the Praetor (and his elites) and the Cleric (and the Seraphim), was really cool. An it was the conclusion, so yeah.

Your turn.

-------------------------------
Signatures are for chumps

Sneaky
Mar 31 2006, 2:56pm

Achievements: 17

You forgot an option. All of the above.

QUOTE (Nerrolken @ Feb 25 2007, 12:05 AM )
You definitely get the "I tried hardest to sponsor" award!
I have lost friends, some by death... others through sheer inability to cross the street.
  - Virginia Woolf

The Muffin King Mar 31 2006, 3:02pm

Achievements: 12

I would if I could, but I can't so I won't.

Signatures are for chumps

Vampire Mar 31 2006, 3:45pm

Achievements: 0

Tricky, but I went for number 20 as well. Problem was, the series got better and better!

lazyslothboy Mar 31 2006, 3:52pm

if I had to choose one, I would have to say episode 15- cry havoc. I really liked the siege feel to it

everyone loves cheese

Spazbro Mar 31 2006, 7:37pm

Achievements: 9

I haven't watched them all but i so far like episode 5.

[QUOTE]All the cows hate my ass.

"There is no such thing as a real truth. Just lies, the people who say them and the guns they fire."

Damn you bastards and you're Eastern Hemisphere!

666 posts! Date: Friday 11th of June. Time: 10:08 PM.

forbiddenwarrio Apr 1 2006, 1:55am

you guys are focusing way to much on the battle's my favorite is epsiode 18 with the speech that you ask me is the best thing in the series. the camerea angles the perfect sound record of going back and foruth between chief and prator. that is what made the the codex.

IPB Image

Mad_Munky
Apr 1 2006, 2:52am

<--QuoteBegin-forbiddenwarrio+Apr 1 2006, 01:55 AM-->
QUOTE(forbiddenwarrio @ Apr 1 2006, 01:55 AM)
<--QuoteEBegin-->you guys are focusing way to much on the battle's my favorite is epsiode 18 with the speech that you ask me is the best thing in the series. the camerea angles the perfect sound record of going back and foruth between chief and prator. that is what made the the codex.
[right][snapback]104676[/snapback][/right]
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
Damn skippy. I still get chills when I go back and watch the speeches.

I give it a PWNAGE out of 10 - squattingb
Yeah, guys, I'm going to go ahead and assume he was kidding... Because if he wasn't, he's the most amusing heckler I've yet encountered, and I'd like to keep him on as a jester. - Nerrolken
But today, after wading through 30 posts, each of which were the length of a post-graduate thesis paper, functioned on more levels and with more side-points than I can possibly keep track of, and consisted of the densest material I've ever read regarding machinima criticism, I'm beginning to understand the appeal of brevity! - Nerrolken

Spazbro Apr 2 2006, 3:24am

<--QuoteBegin-forbiddenwarrio+Apr 1 2006, 12:55 AM-->
QUOTE(forbiddenwarrio @ Apr 1 2006, 12:55 AM)
<--QuoteEBegin-->you guys are focusing way to much on the battle's my favorite is epsiode 18 with the speech that you ask me is the best thing in the series. the camerea angles the perfect sound record of going back and foruth between chief and prator. that is what made the the codex.
[right][snapback]104676[/snapback][/right]
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't know about anyone else but I just like the battles. I also liked the way the story went. So there!

P.S: When I ment the cows hates my ass, I meant the bastards in my school.

"There is no such thing as a real truth. Just lies, the people who say them and the guns they fire."

Damn you bastards and you're Eastern Hemisphere!

666 posts! Date: Friday 11th of June. Time: 10:08 PM.

forbiddenwarrio Apr 5 2006, 4:42pm

it's true the battles were good and the story was awsome. i will never disagree with that. the codex gets it fame form there battles but the speech is what made the codex from a ordinary series ot being up there with RvB.

IPB Image

Mad_Munky
Apr 5 2006, 7:24pm

I think without a doubt RvB is the top of the comedy series(serieses?) and The Codex is reigning over the dramas, I suppose it might help that there are not many machinima dramas but I think it's better then most of the Hollywood dramas that have come out recently.

Yeah, guys, I'm going to go ahead and assume he was kidding... Because if he wasn't, he's the most amusing heckler I've yet encountered, and I'd like to keep him on as a jester. - Nerrolken
But today, after wading through 30 posts, each of which were the length of a post-graduate thesis paper, functioned on more levels and with more side-points than I can possibly keep track of, and consisted of the densest material I've ever read regarding machinima criticism, I'm beginning to understand the appeal of brevity! - Nerrolken

Rescudo Apr 6 2006, 2:27pm

Achievements: 15

Series.

*lurk*

DerFrownmacher Apr 6 2006, 7:46pm

Achievements: 1

As amazing as the million-way war in Episode 20 was, I simply must stick by the Episdoe 18 Speech and Deployment montage. It's where the series' writign really went above that of an average action movie, the angles were excellent, the voice acting nigh flawless, and it got you all excited for the massive epic battle of the millenium. Not to mention the musical score.

user posted image
user posted image

forbiddenwarrio Apr 6 2006, 10:58pm

see DerFrownmacher agrees with me so 18 wins.

IPB Image

Rescudo Apr 7 2006, 9:04am

Achievements: 15

As of now, yes.

*lurk*

forbiddenwarrio Apr 7 2006, 10:06am

for now and for ever 18 will be the best inless the heritc turns out really good. oh i can't wait for the heritic

IPB Image

mplacki Apr 7 2006, 1:30pm

Achievements: 8

Episode 18 is the best episode I have ever seen - not just from this series, but of all the Machinima series' I've seen. There's something about the way the Chief and the Praetor use the same words that really makes you think...

EDIT: Aside from flawless blend of music, voice acting, and camera angles, one particular shot I thought was really cool was timing the reloading with the drumbeats. Just a minor detail that made a big impact, in my opinion.

Wild Weasel Apr 8 2006, 4:27am

The speech was the coolest moment in the whole series. A seriously awesome piece of filming. Running a close second for me was just after candy left jack in the codex, where the elites come through the door, jack loads his shotgun, and then there is that AWESOME falling shot of the battle...brilliant.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.

Mad_Munky
Apr 8 2006, 11:16am

Yeah that was a sweet idea.

DerFrownmacher Apr 8 2006, 4:48pm

Achievements: 1

Hmmm. I'm surprised Shadows in the Dark got a vote while Ambush and Siege of Delta Base remain untouched. Interesting...

user posted image
user posted image

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List