You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   General   »   Off Topic   »   What's on your mind? How are you feeling today?
spartan117 Jul 23 2012, 2:12am

Achievements: 16

Shall search for them. But in the end, I might end up not giving the game a real go until I can play it more stably. The game lagged to hell when a small group of zombies were running after my blood.

That's just Arma II.

-------------------------------

"Spartan117 explores his sexuality via an internet forum." - Nick
"Spartan117, boldly going where no one else really wants to go." - Trance

Reaper195 Jul 23 2012, 2:23am

Achievements: 18

I dunno, spartan, I've seen 2 run really well on my flatmates computer with high settings. It only seems to run badly when he has about fifty planes on either side battling it out over a small town. And then one helicopter crashes right on top of him. So much lulz.

SB: Yeah, that's more or less the answer. But with no income at the moment, I can't get a new computer. I might update my laptop sometime, since I've had this baby for....shit, nearly over two years. I'm not sure whether I want a desktop, since the only place I can put it is in my bedroom, and I'm not that unsocial any more. I like being in the lounge with flatmates and other randoms. Playing games on console, or even just watching what others do while I post of half empty forums which don't have enough series going.

<<

>>

"Help! That sinister looking kid is coming to kill me! Help! HELP!"

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

Time waits for no one. So you better get busy living, or get busy dying.

Trumpetman09
Jul 23 2012, 3:50am

Achievements: 25

Oh yeah so I made the announcement about the secret thing that I am doing...and it's been postponed. I will say this though that it's going to be doing to coincide with when Edgeworks picks back up again.

In the meantime, in order to parody Brony types...I am writing a song. It's called, Pony Boy (Parody of Barbie Girl)(To be noted, I AM NOT A BRONY...I have never seen an episode in my life. The only pony I know about is Twilight Sparkle because I keep seeing pictures of he/she/it)

Hi My Little Pony!
Hi dude!
You wanna watch my show?
Sure!
Tune in!
Ha ha ha ha!

I'm a pony boy, in a pony world.
Life as a Brony, it's pony-tastic!

I am still working on it.......

Things I made and am proud of on Edgeworks and other stuff:
-The Norm Meme
-The first time I was mentioned on the Edgeworks News Post, super cool of Nerrolken to have done this
-I was made a mod February 10th, 2011!

Reaper195 Jul 23 2012, 10:34pm

Someone pay me to do shit! I am so goddamn bored and broke!

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

spartan117 Jul 23 2012, 11:11pm

I dunno, spartan, I've seen 2 run really well on my flatmates computer with high settings. It only seems to run badly when he has about fifty planes on either side battling it out over a small town. And then one helicopter crashes right on top of him. So much lulz.

SB: Yeah, that's more or less the answer. But with no income at the moment, I can't get a new computer. I might update my laptop sometime, since I've had this baby for....shit, nearly over two years. I'm not sure whether I want a desktop, since the only place I can put it is in my bedroom, and I'm not that unsocial any more. I like being in the lounge with flatmates and other randoms. Playing games on console, or even just watching what others do while I post of half empty forums which don't have enough series going.

<<

>>

My friend has a $1500 custom built PC and Arma II still occasionally runs like complete crap. The game is notorious for being terribly optimized.

Disease Jul 24 2012, 12:47am

Achievements: 15

I've made the awful mistake of reading the creepy Candle Cove story, and looking up the youtube video.

I don't want to sleep ever again. Also doesn't help that it's 12:46 a.m. where I'm at.

My Livestream Channel

Aglor Jul 24 2012, 1:45am

Achievements: 20

My grandma is dead. I'm drunk. I'll update when I'm not so broken hearted that I can't take it. Thanks for understanding. i'll see you guys in a few days. I'm sorry f any gralmmer is wrong. If I don't check nback in in like four days then please find a way to make sure i'm okay. Thanks. Love guys.

Sincerely, Aglor.d

6-2-2010- Last day at the station. It's all over now.

"You go Aglor! Get dat b-day humping!"
-floodrock

"If you get blown up, I don't care"
-General William Sherman

"Only two things are ever constant. Human stupidity and the Universe. And I'm not too sure about the second."
-Albert Einstein

Euclid's Fifth Postulate: So controversial it's almost a theorem!

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
-Marcus Brigstocke

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.
-Author Unknown

squattingb
Jul 24 2012, 8:15am

Achievements: 24

I think you'll be fine, see you tomorrow.

R A W R
~ BEvERages
Kittens!!! More kittens!!!
Fastest 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube solve: 39.70s
Fastest 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube solve: 5m 24.88s

Codex Sponsor
Heretic Sponsor

Zukan Jul 24 2012, 8:58am

Achievements: 13

lame summer so far, I've seen maybe 3 days without rain since may. not helping me get rid of my chernarus zombie survival addiction.

Trance Jul 24 2012, 10:28am

Achievements: 14

So my house waited until the hottest summer on record to start falling apart everywhere. I'm getting a crash course in carpentry, roofing, drywalling and animal trapping in an effort to keep this place up to code. It better not do this to me next summer.

Aglor Jul 24 2012, 10:24pm

Achievements: 20

Figured I'd pop in here really quickly a see exactly it is that I wrote last night. Of course I didn't (and don't) expect in the next few days to be anything short of fine physically. It's the emotional side of things, you know? Either way, I'm fine for tonight. Day one of the funeral tomorrow. I expect to be way less okay then.

6-2-2010- Last day at the station. It's all over now.

"You go Aglor! Get dat b-day humping!"
-floodrock

"If you get blown up, I don't care"
-General William Sherman

"Only two things are ever constant. Human stupidity and the Universe. And I'm not too sure about the second."
-Albert Einstein

Euclid's Fifth Postulate: So controversial it's almost a theorem!

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
-Marcus Brigstocke

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.
-Author Unknown

Disease Jul 24 2012, 11:33pm

I'm sorry Aglor :/ I had a friend who also lost his Grandma recently, and I know it can be hard.

My Livestream Channel

spartan108 Jul 25 2012, 12:56am

Achievements: 8

lame summer so far, I've seen maybe 3 days without rain since may. not helping me get rid of my chernarus zombie survival addiction.

Honestly I'm loving all of the rain. I'm a cold weather guy, though, so I guess my opinion is pretty biased.

spartan117 Jul 25 2012, 6:56am

My grandma is dead. I'm drunk. I'll update when I'm not so broken hearted that I can't take it. Thanks for understanding. i'll see you guys in a few days. I'm sorry f any gralmmer is wrong. If I don't check nback in in like four days then please find a way to make sure i'm okay. Thanks. Love guys.

Sincerely, Aglor.d

I know this feel. My mom died back in December.

Disease Jul 25 2012, 10:43pm

So I seen Dark Knight Rises today. I actually liked the overall film more than The Dark Knight, but I liked the Joker as a villain more than Bane (although Bane played an excellent villain as well).

My Livestream Channel

Reaper195 Jul 26 2012, 1:05am

Sorry for the loss, Aglor. Same for you, Spartan; I had no idea. Did you ever post it on the site and I just happened to miss it?

@Disease: Does he at least turn all huge and such like Bane is supposed to do? And do they manage to make Cat Woman less...comicy...? I really want to see the movie, but three hours is a long time, particularly since I'm rather huge, and the theatre in the city has shithouse seats.

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

spartan117 Jul 26 2012, 5:49am

I can't recall if I ever posted anything about it here. When it happened I was too busy dealing with it and spending time with family to tell people.

Scar Jul 26 2012, 10:18am

Achievements: 12

Sorry for the loss, Aglor. Same for you, Spartan; I had no idea. Did you ever post it on the site and I just happened to miss it?

@Disease: Does he at least turn all huge and such like Bane is supposed to do? And do they manage to make Cat Woman less...comicy...? I really want to see the movie, but three hours is a long time, particularly since I'm rather huge, and the theatre in the city has shithouse seats.

Bane isn't like inhumanly massive, but he's still pretty scary big. And yes, I was pleasantly surprised how they handled Catwoman, she was kinda fun without sacrificing the darker stuff Bane was doing.

Also yeah, sorry to hear guys. Those losses can be difficult to deal with, I know, but as always, we're all here for ya.

Reaper195 Jul 26 2012, 8:21pm

Got an interview in half an hour. So puuuumped!

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

Disease Jul 27 2012, 12:22am

Good luck man. Hope it goes good.

My Livestream Channel

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List