You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   Apps   »   TerraGenesis suggestions
BlackNoise Jan 9 2017, 1:06pm

Achievements: 2

Um, hi?

I'm not sure if this is allowed but I thought I might create a thread where I and other users on this forum can post
suggestions for future updates to TerraGenesis or a possible sequel, depending on how complex an idea might be.

While I have a chock ton of my own, I thought I'd leave it for the time being until I see if Edgeworks Entertainment approves of this.

Bprasse Feb 9 2017, 7:19pm

Achievements: 3

I have really enjoyed playing TerraGenesis, but I can't check in very often. I thought it would be really great if my facilities would function with some more automation, the way the Soletta works. When the oxygen level hits 210,000, the oxygen plants shut off. As it stands, between work and kids, I have once a day to check in, so I'll pass through the habitability zone in between check-ins

Celcius1 Jun 15 2017, 8:20pm

One suggestion I can add is a water pressure dome, you think with terraforming technology we would have the option to research a pressure dome to protect a colony if it is about to be submerged, as some worlds it is so touchy you loose when the entire planet becomes an ocean

TeragonSlayer Aug 10 2017, 12:15pm

I'd love a sandbox mode where you can just mess with the biosphere creator.

I think it would be an awesome tool for worldbuilders (like me) to test out ideas for fauna

Also I agree with Bprasse, some automation on the terraforming tools would be noice...

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
Gwynfor (25), notahay (25), penguino58 (25), Zukan (30)
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,772 posts across 6,593 threads
in the 12 years, 8 months, and 11 days since our first post.
We have 3,468 registered members.
The newest member is Annie74.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List