You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   Apps   »   How do I report bugs/issues with a game on this forum?
Imperialist Oct 6 2016, 2:01pm

Achievements: 2

It's in the title. I don't have a Facebook or Reddit, so I can't contact Alexander Winn anywhere through here.

Nerrolken
Oct 11 2016, 12:08am

Achievements: 24

You can post them here, although it's kind of a ghost town so I don't check it every day. Otherwise, you can email me at awinn@alexanderwinn.com

-------------------------------
Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!

49ersailor Dec 5 2016, 3:51pm

Hey Alex,

TerraGenesis is an awesome game, but everytime it offers me free GP and I tap watch ad, it just disappears and leaves me with nothing.

Nerrolken
Dec 11 2016, 4:10am

Achievements: 24

Hey Alex,

TerraGenesis is an awesome game, but everytime it offers me free GP and I tap watch ad, it just disappears and leaves me with nothing.

Should be fixed now. Is it working for you?

-------------------------------
Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!

Vooduud Feb 10 2017, 9:45am

I think the new update is the reason my game crashes as soon as I open it. Or it may be that my Mercury colony has surpassed 5 quadrillion residents. Please help me with this problem.

Chrisxross Mar 6 2017, 12:40pm

hello Alex, like lots of people I really love TerraGenesis and everything you're building into it. I ran into a "small" issue however and was wondering if you could help out. A few days ago the game on iPad zoinked out and cleared out all my planets save for one, even though completion rates were still 100% or 80% in some cases. In my futile attempt to get them back I re-installed the app... which reset everything and I can't restore purchases! Can you help?

Telrinon Apr 25 2017, 5:07am

Achievements: 3

hey, I'm a fan of terra genesis and I'd like to continue playing it but whenever I try to change planets or even just look at other planets the game crashes, I've ... Sorta finished Mercury or at least if gotten independence and now that I'm done with my first planet I'd like to move on to the next. Firstly idk if I'm supposed to go straight to Mercury when I go on, if I am I'm a big fan of that but when I go back to the home page and click past it I'll either crash looking at what section of planets I wanna do or at the selection stage ( where I choose which specific planet to colonize)

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
Fighter (31)
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,771 posts across 6,592 threads
in the 12 years, 7 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,462 registered members.
The newest member is MrMelon.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List