You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   News Archive   »   TerraGenesis
Nerrolken
Jul 12 2016, 8:24am

Achievements: 24

Alright, folks! After almost a year of production, testing, and refining, I am beyond excited to announce that TerraGenesis is officially LIVE on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch!!!

TerraGenesis is a free space strategy game, which allows you to take control of Mars, Venus, Earth, or a number of fictional planets, develop colonies, mine for resources, and eventually terraform the entire planet into a world that is livable for humans. All the atmospheric, temperature, and topographical information is accurate based on data from NASA, and as the sea levels rise and fall, they fill in the landscape based on true planetary elevation, rendered live on your device. It even includes a section called the Archives, which has articles about terraforming and space colonization for people who want to learn more about the real science involved.

TerraGenesis has been out for two days and, aside from some Day 1 kinks (fixed in an update this morning), it's been getting a fantastic response. I'd love to know what you all think, and of course, any help you can spare by sharing the link or reviewing the app on the App Store would be HUGELY appreciated!!!

Play it now!

This app was a huge undertaking, so thank you to everyone who helped make it a reality. I couldn't be happier with the result, and I can't wait to hear what you think!

-------------------------------
Thanks to Sneaky and SquattingB for the awesome avatar!

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
auberyscaes (31), Quint (26), The Rencer (29)
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,778 posts across 6,597 threads
in the 12 years, 9 months, and 25 days since our first post.
We have 3,518 registered members.
The newest member is Sandstorm94 .
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List