You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   Videos   »   SEASON TWO
Kellatron
Sep 18 2013, 7:49pm

Achievements: 6

It's been a while since any chatter hath rung out throughout the halls of this forum and that is, needless to say, a tragedy.

Which is why, I have arisen! To light the fire of a thousand fires with a single torch. To rally for the people with the people. To inspire all of you not to sit around and wait while Martin, Colin, and Annalise fade into the dark shadows of yesteryear but to raise your voices high and loud, to exclaim, once and for all:

WHERE THE SHIT IS SEASON TWO?

Here's the catch, we can't get into a discussion about even discussing Season Two unless we know how our fans feel about it, and more importantly, if we still have fans. If you want to see more of LEAGUE, if you want to know what happens to Chuck, if you want to see just how Martin gets over Martina's PMS or find out what happens to Colin when he actually breathes fresh air, if you in fact are a fan - then just say those six, little but bold words. That's what a message board is for isn't it!?

(Now you have to say something because if you don't, I will look sad and non-epic.)

If not, I'll be at Barcade. Drinking and playing PacMan.

BATTLE CRY!

KEds

-------------------------------
Bitches Be Crazy.

squattingb
Sep 22 2013, 1:10am

Achievements: 24

I was going to say something but I have this really weird Daft Punk tracking playing over my headphones. I'm really weirded out right now.

R A W R
~ BEvERages
Kittens!!! More kittens!!!
Fastest 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube solve: 39.70s
Fastest 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube solve: 5m 24.88s

Codex Sponsor
Heretic Sponsor

grunty_thirst Oct 3 2013, 10:20am

Achievements: 15

Well, us old regulars are certainly going to keep following it I'm sure, but we are few and far between now.

Turning to those new (new-ish?) social media streams may gather further interest and hopefully new blood (mmm, blood...) which is what it's going to take to make the franchise worth continuing from you're own perspectives I would think. I for one was really impressed by the first season and the quality of the film-making itself. Perhaps some constant advertsing and promotion through the aforementioned mediums to get peoples to watch the first season (whether for the first time or the second or nteenth) will help to gauge the level of interest?

Is there a particular timeframe you're all working towards regarding this, or deadline before deeming it worthy to take on Season 2?

And the reason I understand the difference between attraction and liking is that I'm a girl. Our brains don't reside in our genital areas. - 64
True... but it's grunty_thirst. Anything could happen. - Fish
Because, you know, reminding is the devil, and those who remind often end up in the firey pits of hell. - rearanged
The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp - Terry Pratchett
Check out all the works of art from the Forum members - At The Codex Forums Gallery of Fine Arts
*=,._/~ DevArt! ~_.,=*

squattingb
Oct 18 2013, 9:46am

Achievements: 24

Seriously though, where the shit is season two?

R A W R
~ BEvERages
Kittens!!! More kittens!!!
Fastest 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube solve: 39.70s
Fastest 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube solve: 5m 24.88s

Codex Sponsor
Heretic Sponsor

Trumpetman09
Nov 1 2013, 4:46am

Achievements: 25

I'd love a season 2, really enjoyed season 1. Plus seeing actors in a city that I will probably be working(filming) in really makes me want to go out there sooner!

Things I made and am proud of on Edgeworks and other stuff:
-The Norm Meme
-The first time I was mentioned on the Edgeworks News Post, super cool of Nerrolken to have done this
-I was made a mod February 10th, 2011!

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,768 posts across 6,590 threads
in the 12 years, 5 months, and 0 days since our first post.
We have 3,450 registered members.
The newest member is carlos.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List