You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   General   »   Video Games   »   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
floodrock Nov 11 2012, 9:47pm

Achievements: 12

So yeah, this game. Campaign looks like more of COD campaign. Multiplayer will be the same. But zombies......three different modes? Campaign, waves, and a vs. Mode where you have to lure the zombies to kill the opposite team. I'm buying this and disappearing to my room except for classes and smoking.

-------------------------------
idk

especially if there's a repeat of earlier this morning. She left quite happy
-Aglor

QUOTE (Reaper195 @ Nov 24 2010, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woke up, thinking I should lie in bed for ages, and then maybe watch new Stargate Universe. Rolled over and noticed it was ten to eight. "OH FOUR! I mean FIVE! I mean F**K! IT"S THURSDAY, NOT SATURDAY!"

QUOTE (Disease @ Nov 23 2010, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In Soviet Russia, Ambush Ambushes you!

QUOTE (Reaper195 @ Jan 6 2011, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1 was pretty cool. 2 was "WOO! THat one puckered up my butthole!"

Reapers 10K post
Pff, ten thousand posts...if only I could care about such a thing. For caring about ones' post count is as vain as a vein wanting to pump sterling silver through the body for its own lulz. And we all know how Lulz affects the world. Just look at World War 2. Did you all honestly think Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews because he wanted to crate a master race that even he looked nothing like? I SAY BALLS TO THAT! BALLS TO ALL OF THAT! Balls to so mucyh of that, that this pretentious post has nothing whatsoever in the effects of the global war economy. That's right, I f**king said it, and not when referencing MGS4. Imaginitive ten thousand post mark? I think not....

And also, I demand everyone on the forum to sig-quote that. All of you. Especially you, Geo. You British guy you.

Disease Nov 14 2012, 2:13pm

Achievements: 15

I think I'm going to wait for the price to drop down, seeing as how I'm really only buying it for the zombies, which in all reality should be worth $15-$20

My Livestream Channel

Reaper195 Nov 14 2012, 7:08pm

Achievements: 18

Holy shit, dude. This game...possibly the best CoD game ever. I love how the Treyarch CoD games are better than the Infinity Ward games. MW series lost it's plot midway through the second game. The problem with trying to make an over-arching storyline which failed because the writers were shit and trying to do to much to a game with no story credibility. The Treyarch games don't try to make an overarching storyline. Instead, each game has it's own story, but featuring characters from the previous games, and each game's story is derived from consequences of previous games, instead of being directly affected.

I've also spent about six hours on easy, and I've still not finished the storyline. Even better features? Starting with Black Ops, NO MORE FUCKING MUTE CHARACTERS! I raged so goddamn hard when you play as Price at the end of MW3, and that was the only time a character you play as friggin' speaks, a failing that far too many games are doing these days, particularly shooters. Mute characters are archaic, annoying and make the developers, particularly the writers and the voice production team look lazy. Second best thing about Black Ops 2? CUT SCENES! Actual, third person, cinematic cut scenes were characters do stuff, instead of these goddamn first person perspective of people talking and things happening, and no more small scenes where you look at half-assed data and lined 3D drawings of stuff. I hated that in the MW games, and even more so in Crysis 2 (Where Crysis 1 has a talking character and at least first person cut scenes where stuff happens, but 2 mutes Alcatraz and all the cut scenes are....not really there).

Of course...I could go on for ages as to why shooters these days suck. Halo 1-3 did it right, and Black Ops 2 is the first CoD game to ever do everything right.

"Help! That sinister looking kid is coming to kill me! Help! HELP!"

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

Time waits for no one. So you better get busy living, or get busy dying.

floodrock Nov 18 2012, 9:04am

Got it. Beat it. Sweet ass campaign. I love the way that so many small things can impact the ending. Jesus, it was really involved. Kinda twisted tho.

idk

-Aglor

Woke up, thinking I should lie in bed for ages, and then maybe watch new Stargate Universe. Rolled over and noticed it was ten to eight. "OH FOUR! I mean FIVE! I mean F**K! IT"S THURSDAY, NOT SATURDAY!"

Reapers 10K post
Pff, ten thousand posts...if only I could care about such a thing. For caring about ones' post count is as vain as a vein wanting to pump sterling silver through the body for its own lulz. And we all know how Lulz affects the world. Just look at World War 2. Did you all honestly think Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews because he wanted to crate a master race that even he looked nothing like? I SAY BALLS TO THAT! BALLS TO ALL OF THAT! Balls to so mucyh of that, that this pretentious post has nothing whatsoever in the effects of the global war economy. That's right, I f**king said it, and not when referencing MGS4. Imaginitive ten thousand post mark? I think not....

And also, I demand everyone on the forum to sig-quote that. All of you. Especially you, Geo. You British guy you.

The Muffin King Nov 19 2012, 1:33pm

Was watching some kids playing this yesterday at the card shop I go to (they have TVs set up in the back for people to play video games). After about two hours of watching the nine year olds play, the four year old started going around the shop yelling "FUCK" to all of the TVs.

Signatures are for chumps

Reaper195 Nov 19 2012, 3:56pm

Achievements: 18

Did you smack him upside the head and go "Oi! Shut it! You, parent! Do parenting!". Should've done that.

"Help! That sinister looking kid is coming to kill me! Help! HELP!"

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

Time waits for no one. So you better get busy living, or get busy dying.

floodrock Nov 20 2012, 6:17am

The zombies. Oh wow, this is intense. And so much more fun. Tranzit is wild. I've only hit round 19 tho.

idk

-Aglor

Reapers 10K post

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
scar415 (29), Zofinda (29)
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List