You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   General   »   Television   »   Game of Thrones
Scar Jun 10 2013, 6:54pm

Achievements: 12

Yeah, that's the really big one to disprove that theory... still, would've been cool if it was him. Still, the fact that he keeps his face covered makes me think that it might be someone we know, even if it's just someone really famous that (supposedly) died prior to the start of the books' main plot, like Aegon or something (but I seriously doubt that).

In any case, provided they don't cut him out, I can't wait to see who plays him, even if it's just his voice.

-------------------------------

Reaper195 Jun 11 2013, 10:02pm

Achievements: 18

Watched episode. It was pretty awesome. The beginning scene of the aftermath of the Red Wedding was brutally harsh and sad, although I'm glad they kept it in, and the scene with Arya and those four dudes was brilliant. It was kind of creepy to see the actress play an innocent girl for a few moments (Irrelevant of what happened a second later). Kind of saddened that we didn't get to see Coldhands, but on the other hand, we didn't see Bran go through the wall, so maybe he'll be in the first episode of the fourth season. And that one scene between Joffery and Tywin! That was pure gold, and the first time I've ever sympathised with Joffery. "My father won the real war...while you hid under Casterly Rock!". Pure gold. And next season, we will hopefully see the first battle for The Wall. This and next season might be the best seasons of this show until whenever Daenerys finally rides a dragon.

"Help! That sinister looking kid is coming to kill me! Help! HELP!"

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

Time waits for no one. So you better get busy living, or get busy dying.

Scar Jul 20 2013, 1:15am

So Emilia Clarke finally has her Emmy nomination as Dany. She's up against Maggie Smith, though...

Reaper195 Jul 20 2013, 2:24am

Achievements: 18

About time. Although what was Maggie SMith in that she was nominated for? Because while Downton Abby is pretty good and all...she's not truly that fantastic in it.

"Help! That sinister looking kid is coming to kill me! Help! HELP!"

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

Time waits for no one. So you better get busy living, or get busy dying.

Scar Jul 20 2013, 10:19am

It was Downton Abbey, she's been nominated pretty much every year since it started, I think. I guess seeing Emilia as a shy, broken girl at the start and believably murdering the shit out of a city this season finally sparked a nomination.

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List