You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   General   »   Television   »   Spartacus: Blood and Sand
floodrock Nov 9 2010, 1:21pm

Achievements: 12

This TV show blew my mind. Like its amazing. But the only way to put it into words is to say that its 300 on crack. They wear the little speedos, they have sex with endless amounts of beautiful women. They kill each other with blood FLYING, landing on faces, staining clothes, everything. Its the most manly show I've every seen. And there's enough language to make me look embarassed.

-------------------------------
idk

especially if there's a repeat of earlier this morning. She left quite happy
-Aglor

QUOTE (Reaper195 @ Nov 24 2010, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woke up, thinking I should lie in bed for ages, and then maybe watch new Stargate Universe. Rolled over and noticed it was ten to eight. "OH FOUR! I mean FIVE! I mean F**K! IT"S THURSDAY, NOT SATURDAY!"

QUOTE (Disease @ Nov 23 2010, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In Soviet Russia, Ambush Ambushes you!

QUOTE (Reaper195 @ Jan 6 2011, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1 was pretty cool. 2 was "WOO! THat one puckered up my butthole!"

Reapers 10K post
Pff, ten thousand posts...if only I could care about such a thing. For caring about ones' post count is as vain as a vein wanting to pump sterling silver through the body for its own lulz. And we all know how Lulz affects the world. Just look at World War 2. Did you all honestly think Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews because he wanted to crate a master race that even he looked nothing like? I SAY BALLS TO THAT! BALLS TO ALL OF THAT! Balls to so mucyh of that, that this pretentious post has nothing whatsoever in the effects of the global war economy. That's right, I f**king said it, and not when referencing MGS4. Imaginitive ten thousand post mark? I think not....

And also, I demand everyone on the forum to sig-quote that. All of you. Especially you, Geo. You British guy you.

Reaper195 Nov 10 2010, 12:07am

Achievements: 18

Naked Lucy Lawless....pure win.

"Help! That sinister looking kid is coming to kill me! Help! HELP!"

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

Time waits for no one. So you better get busy living, or get busy dying.

floodrock Nov 10 2010, 1:45pm

I know, Right?

idk

-Aglor

Woke up, thinking I should lie in bed for ages, and then maybe watch new Stargate Universe. Rolled over and noticed it was ten to eight. "OH FOUR! I mean FIVE! I mean F**K! IT"S THURSDAY, NOT SATURDAY!"

Reapers 10K post
Pff, ten thousand posts...if only I could care about such a thing. For caring about ones' post count is as vain as a vein wanting to pump sterling silver through the body for its own lulz. And we all know how Lulz affects the world. Just look at World War 2. Did you all honestly think Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews because he wanted to crate a master race that even he looked nothing like? I SAY BALLS TO THAT! BALLS TO ALL OF THAT! Balls to so mucyh of that, that this pretentious post has nothing whatsoever in the effects of the global war economy. That's right, I f**king said it, and not when referencing MGS4. Imaginitive ten thousand post mark? I think not....

And also, I demand everyone on the forum to sig-quote that. All of you. Especially you, Geo. You British guy you.

Reaper195 Dec 13 2010, 4:10am

Finally got around to actually watching the show. It's like they turned 300 into a twelve episode series. F**king brilliant...even has the Messanger from 300, too.

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

floodrock Dec 13 2010, 1:36pm

Yeah, to bad the main actor has cancer and they are postponing the show until they find someone new.

idk

-Aglor

Reapers 10K post

Reaper195 Dec 13 2010, 11:14pm

I heard about that. They're making a short prequel while they sort their stuff out...filmed in NZ too!

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

floodrock Dec 13 2010, 11:46pm

Legit, you should go and get signed something or anothers, then send some to AK.

idk

-Aglor

Reapers 10K post

Reaper195 Dec 14 2010, 12:12am

Hehehe, they probably finished filming a month before it was even announced. Also, why does Spartacus get his ass kicked for most of the first five or so episodes?

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

floodrock Dec 14 2010, 12:17am

Its showing how he goes from being a cocky bastard who isnt worth crap to a desciplined fighter who kicks some serious ass.

idk

-Aglor

Reapers 10K post

Reaper195 Dec 14 2010, 1:32am

I loved how many times he get getting his ass tapped by that big guy during his initial training....and then kills another inadvertently by throwing his bloody sword! That was sweet as!

Edit: Holy crap! That dude is from New Zealand! That's two kiwis in the same (SCENES, SHAGGING!!1!! US show!

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

floodrock Dec 14 2010, 1:49am

Its just *throws sword* Ching, slash. DAMMMMMMMMM!

Lol, dont have a heart attack.

idk

-Aglor

Reapers 10K post

Reaper195 Dec 15 2010, 2:59am

Dude...I am honestly shocked by how many times I've heard the words (Replace first letters with C) Dock and Hunt in the first seven episodes. And the amount of b00bizzes. This show is mad as!

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

floodrock Dec 15 2010, 12:50pm

I know, it almost scared me. They swear in the oddest way too.

idk

-Aglor

Reapers 10K post

Reaper195 Dec 16 2010, 12:38am

"Oh Jupiters' C**k!"

Hilarious.

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

floodrock Dec 16 2010, 1:26am

I lol'd so many times in that show.

idk

-Aglor

Reapers 10K post

Reaper195 Dec 20 2010, 5:10am

Dude...the last half of the last episode was exactly what I had been waiting for the entire time. f**king epic and brutal as. Loved every minute of it. I hope they never make a second season, as the end to that was more or less perfect. Especially loved the brutal stabbing of that dick kid by Varros' missus.

Hail to the king, baby!
Always Blow On The Pie

floodrock Dec 20 2010, 1:56pm

OMG yes, but i want that coward weasel to get screwed up.

idk

-Aglor

Reapers 10K post

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
Fighter (33)
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List