You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   General   »   Video Games   »   Halo   »   The Halo Reach Campaign/Single-play Topic
floodrock Dec 10 2010, 3:23pm

Achievements: 12

OMG.........
Want.........
A........
Lot......

hehehehehehhehe, the ability to do drivebys would rock socks. I mean, while your driving. If untrained gangstas from GTA can do it, cant the most BA soldiers in the UNSC pull it off?

-------------------------------
idk

especially if there's a repeat of earlier this morning. She left quite happy
-Aglor

QUOTE (Reaper195 @ Nov 24 2010, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woke up, thinking I should lie in bed for ages, and then maybe watch new Stargate Universe. Rolled over and noticed it was ten to eight. "OH FOUR! I mean FIVE! I mean F**K! IT"S THURSDAY, NOT SATURDAY!"

QUOTE (Disease @ Nov 23 2010, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In Soviet Russia, Ambush Ambushes you!

QUOTE (Reaper195 @ Jan 6 2011, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1 was pretty cool. 2 was "WOO! THat one puckered up my butthole!"

Reapers 10K post
Pff, ten thousand posts...if only I could care about such a thing. For caring about ones' post count is as vain as a vein wanting to pump sterling silver through the body for its own lulz. And we all know how Lulz affects the world. Just look at World War 2. Did you all honestly think Hitler tried to exterminate the Jews because he wanted to crate a master race that even he looked nothing like? I SAY BALLS TO THAT! BALLS TO ALL OF THAT! Balls to so mucyh of that, that this pretentious post has nothing whatsoever in the effects of the global war economy. That's right, I f**king said it, and not when referencing MGS4. Imaginitive ten thousand post mark? I think not....

And also, I demand everyone on the forum to sig-quote that. All of you. Especially you, Geo. You British guy you.

grunty_thirst Dec 11 2010, 6:24am

Achievements: 15

<--quoteo(post=274232:date=Dec 10 2010, 11:11 PM:name=sbear)-->
QUOTE (sbear @ Dec 10 2010, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->yes, do legendary, it's WORTH it. I have to say that the first elite encounter on level 1 on legendary is RIDICULOUS.<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
Already started now, lol, I spent that first fight just charging the plasma pistol and chucking in a grenade after it. Works a treat if u dont have the good old Halo 2 style plasma bolt + Battle Rifle headshot combo on you.

So far I've been doing pretty good on Leg, think I've died less then the first run on Heroic lol...just got up to the Hunter encounter at Sword Base...not sure how ima gonna kill them lol XD

<--quoteo(post=274238:date=Dec 11 2010, 05:50 AM:name=Reaper195)-->
QUOTE (Reaper195 @ Dec 11 2010, 05:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->Realistically? The original Warthog drove and felt like it was on ice all the time! That thing had next to no traction....which was why it rocked so much. Something about sliding round a corner at high speed and mowing down about a dozen grunts was brilliant.<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
lol, yeah probably not the word i was actually after, but it felt more...I dunno tbh now, but i liked it a helluva lot more, haha biggrin.gif

-------------------------------
And the reason I understand the difference between attraction and liking is that I'm a girl. Our brains don't reside in our genital areas. - 64
True... but it's grunty_thirst. Anything could happen. - Fish
Because, you know, reminding is the devil, and those who remind often end up in the firey pits of hell. - rearanged
The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp - Terry Pratchett
Check out all the works of art from the Forum members - At The Codex Forums Gallery of Fine Arts
*=,._/~ DevArt! ~_.,=*

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,777 posts across 6,596 threads
in the 12 years, 9 months, and 14 days since our first post.
We have 3,504 registered members.
The newest member is Kindlad1983.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List