You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   General   »   Machinima   »   Codex Spin-off Auditions
ICANanimations Dec 23 2009, 9:36am

Achievements: 0

it's a short movie following the chief through the world wich is being left behind 4 years ago by the humans since the covenant attacked it. (see the last part of the Heretic.)
this is where he lands on the surface and is being knocked down. when he wakes up in a room he walks outside, and finds himself in a ghost town attacked and mostly destroyed by the Covenant.
he than gets a message from a Captain that they couldn't get everyone of the planet, and that he has to go to the north. to the stellar observatory, dig in, and wait for extraction wich is basicly told as, I know what is means. you can hope you will be resqued first before they glass the planet. but he still has a mission from command. go to the north and take a look at a few unknow artificial construct. while he is traveling through this abandoned world you get to see some flashbacks. he gets a show-off with an elite, but convinced him that the covenant want him to die because he is left behind on a planet wich is going to be glassed. this elite later will be revealed to be Dove. he to had a mission to go to the relics in the north. Dove had to investigate it before they left him behind. when they get there, they get a view at a star map. but they couldn't take a clear look at it because the UNSC came back to save the remaining humans. the Covenant is back to. this is gona turn out to be five ships agains two distroyers. in this small battle. Dove disapears, and is later seen next to Praetor on the ground.

after the credits you see Dove looking at some symbols. than he gets called back by Praetor for an inportant coversation. and while he walks away you see the message wich in the Heretic is sayd to be send to the high council.

Do you want to be one of the characters in this awsome spin-off of The Codex series?
Send a PM or a mail to aylmer88@hotmail.com.
I need voice actors for

The Chief
Dove Antenatee(taken)
Praetor
Jack
Captain
Command 01
Command 02
ODST 01
ODST 02
ODST 03
ODST 04(taken)
Pilot 01

Aglor Dec 23 2009, 1:48pm

Achievements: 20

Gonna need more info than just a list of names.

-------------------------------
6-2-2010- Last day at the station. It's all over now.

"You go Aglor! Get dat b-day humping!"
-floodrock

"If you get blown up, I don't care"
-General William Sherman

"Only two things are ever constant. Human stupidity and the Universe. And I'm not too sure about the second."
-Albert Einstein

Euclid's Fifth Postulate: So controversial it's almost a theorem!

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
-Marcus Brigstocke

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.
-Author Unknown

ICANanimations Dec 23 2009, 2:32pm

<--quoteo(post=263897:date=Dec 23 2009, 07:48 PM:name=Aglor)-->
QUOTE (Aglor @ Dec 23 2009, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->Gonna need more info than just a list of names.<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
The demanding young man eyes you warily.

1) is this what keeps you from joining my crew? WTF!

2) theres enough information there. I told you to pm me.

3) just ask what you want.

4) (Charisma) It is powerful information... with a price tag. 25 gold, perhaps?

5) (Presence) Be grateful you've gotten this much. Open your strongbox or I'll make you open it with your teeth.

<--coloro:red--><--/coloro-->Sorry, I couldn't pass it up. Posts merged, in any case.<--colorc--><--/colorc-->

mplacki Dec 23 2009, 2:55pm

Achievements: 8

1) Triple posting is bad, mkay? Use the edit button.

2) Aglor, myself, and several others worked on a project just like this for a few months and couldn't get it off the ground. Unless you have a very detailed roadmap and convincing arguments for how you're going to lay this out, I doubt you'll fare any better.

spartan117 Dec 23 2009, 4:12pm

Achievements: 16

This forum needs an automerge feature ASAP.

"Spartan117 explores his sexuality via an internet forum." - Nick
"Spartan117, boldly going where no one else really wants to go." - Trance

Aglor Dec 23 2009, 4:18pm

Ugh, here we go.

<--quoteo(post=263898:date=Dec 23 2009, 02:32 PM:name=Aylmer van As)-->
QUOTE (Aylmer van As @ Dec 23 2009, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->is this what keeps you from joining my crew? WTF!<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
Yes.

<--quoteo(post=263899:date=Dec 23 2009, 02:34 PM:name=Aylmer van As)-->
QUOTE (Aylmer van As @ Dec 23 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->theres enough information there. I told you to pm me.<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
No, there's really not. You said to pm you if I wanted to voice a character. I don't want to lend my voice to something if I know nothing about it.

<--quoteo(post=263900:date=Dec 23 2009, 02:34 PM:name=Aylmer van As)-->
QUOTE (Aylmer van As @ Dec 23 2009, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->just ask what you want.<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
Okay, I will. I would like to know more about this "spin-off" idea of yours before I spend (waste) any time recording dialogue for it.

-floodrock

-General William Sherman

"Only two things are ever constant. Human stupidity and the Universe. And I'm not too sure about the second."
-Albert Einstein

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
-Marcus Brigstocke

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.
-Author Unknown

ICANanimations Dec 24 2009, 7:19am

<--quoteo(post=263902:date=Dec 23 2009, 08:55 PM:name=mplacki)-->
QUOTE (mplacki @ Dec 23 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->1) Triple posting is bad, mkay? Use the edit button.

2) Aglor, myself, and several others worked on a project just like this for a few months and couldn't get it off the ground. Unless you have a very detailed roadmap and convincing arguments for how you're going to lay this out, I doubt you'll fare any better.<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

I have the script I made a short movie like this already. I just cant get my voices.

ICANanimations Dec 24 2009, 7:36am

<--quoteo(post=263905:date=Dec 23 2009, 10:18 PM:name=Aglor)-->
QUOTE (Aglor @ Dec 23 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->Ugh, here we go.

Yes.

No, there's really not. You said to pm you if I wanted to voice a character. I don't want to lend my voice to something if I know nothing about it.

Okay, I will. I would like to know more about this "spin-off" idea of yours before I spend (waste) any time recording dialogue for it.<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

it's a short movie following the chief through the world wich is being left behind 4 years ago by the humans since the covenant attacked it. (see the last part of the Heretic.)
this is where he lands on the surface and is being knocked down. when he wakes up in a room he walks outside, and finds himself in a ghost town attacked and mostly destroyed by the Covenant.
he than gets a message from a Captain that they couldn't get everyone of the planet, and that he has to go to the north. to the stellar observatory, dig in, and wait for extraction wich is basicly told as, I know what is means. you can hope you will be resqued first before they glass the planet. but he still has a mission from command. go to the north and take a look at a few unknow artificial construct. while he is traveling through this abandoned world you get to see some flashbacks. he gets a show-off with an elite, but convinced him that the covenant want him to die because he is left behind on a planet wich is going to be glassed. this elite later will be revealed to be Dove. he to had a mission to go to the relics in the north. Dove had to investigate it before they left him behind. when they get there, they get a view at a star map. but they couldn't take a clear look at it because the UNSC came back to save the remaining humans. the Covenant is back to. this is gona turn out to be five ships agains two distroyers. in this small battle. Dove disapears, and is later seen next to Praetor on the ground.

after the credits you see Dove looking at some symbols. than he gets called back by Praetor for an inportant coversation. and while he walks away you see the message wich in the Heretic is sayd to be send to the high council.

enough information?

Aglor Dec 24 2009, 12:24pm

Yes, that is enough. Thank you. Now I may be interested. Shoot me some lines and I'll record them when I can.

-floodrock

-General William Sherman

-Albert Einstein

-Marcus Brigstocke

-Author Unknown

ICANanimations Dec 25 2009, 8:28am

<--quoteo(post=263928:date=Dec 24 2009, 06:24 PM:name=Aglor)-->
QUOTE (Aglor @ Dec 24 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->Yes, that is enough. Thank you. Now I may be interested. Shoot me some lines and I'll record them when I can.<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

please send me a voice sample via mail aylmer88@hotmail.com

Aglor Dec 25 2009, 6:43pm

Voice sample of what? Is there any particular line you'd like me to record, or should I just wing it and send you some of my radio stuff?

-floodrock

-General William Sherman

-Albert Einstein

-Marcus Brigstocke

-Author Unknown

ICANanimations Dec 26 2009, 1:07am

<--quoteo(post=263956:date=Dec 26 2009, 12:43 AM:name=Aglor)-->
QUOTE (Aglor @ Dec 26 2009, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->Voice sample of what? Is there any particular line you'd like me to record, or should I just wing it and send you some of my radio stuff?<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

just wing it. I need to hear your voice to put you on a char. btu if I give you a line your not comfortabel with I dont get a clear picture wich char is good enough for you.

tb2571989
Dec 26 2009, 8:35am

Achievements: 17

Jesus...freaking christ. If Aylmer is writing the script for this then thos project is destined to fail already.

If you are serious, take this across to the Machinima.com where you will should find people willing to help.

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good.

ICANanimations Dec 26 2009, 12:04pm

<--quoteo(post=263967:date=Dec 26 2009, 02:35 PM:name=tb2571989)-->
QUOTE (tb2571989 @ Dec 26 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->Jesus...[i]freaking[i/] christ. If Aylmer is writing the script for this then thos project is destined to fail already.

If you are serious, take this across to the Machinima.com where you will should find people willing to help.<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm being send every where but everywhere is like here.
this is the fan site for The Codex and Heretic Series. if anyone wants this show on the road it should be the fans.
and that should be you to. so are you with me or not?

tb2571989
Dec 27 2009, 11:40am

Achievements: 17

No, I'm not. As I believe Nerrolken has given his blessing to any Codex-based fan made series, so will I. I just hope you will put in as much time and effort into this as yet un-named spin off as the Edgeworks crew did to the original production.

It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good.

Trumpetman09
Dec 28 2009, 1:02am

Achievements: 25

I dunno....I wrote one of these myself...and then trashed it haha...

Things I made and am proud of on Edgeworks and other stuff:
-The Norm Meme
-The first time I was mentioned on the Edgeworks News Post, super cool of Nerrolken to have done this
-I was made a mod February 10th, 2011!

ICANanimations Dec 29 2009, 3:57pm

<--quoteo(post=264039:date=Dec 28 2009, 07:02 AM:name=Trumpetman)-->
QUOTE (Trumpetman @ Dec 28 2009, 07:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->I dunno....I wrote one of these myself...and then trashed it haha...<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

but it's hard to keep the story origional and still build upon the idea of the Series.
so what did you made? was it really that bad?

Trumpetman09
Dec 31 2009, 3:31am

Achievements: 25

Let's just say, it's better nobody ever looks at it....saving a lot of children's lives in the process. tongue.gif

Things I made and am proud of on Edgeworks and other stuff:
-The Norm Meme
-The first time I was mentioned on the Edgeworks News Post, super cool of Nerrolken to have done this
-I was made a mod February 10th, 2011!

ICANanimations Dec 31 2009, 8:40am

<--quoteo(post=264109:date=Dec 31 2009, 09:31 AM:name=Trumpetman)-->
QUOTE (Trumpetman @ Dec 31 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->Let's just say, it's better nobody ever looks at it....saving a lot of children's lives in the process. tongue.gif<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

you mean lots of S*x?

!Six

ICANanimations Jan 11 2010, 6:59am

Still working on it. but I still need voice actors.

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List