You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   Videos   »   The Beginning of the End
Fish Dec 13 2008, 8:22pm

Achievements: 12

<--quoteo(post=240716:date=Dec 9 2008, 09:56 AM:name=SSTwinrova)-->
QUOTE (SSTwinrova @ Dec 9 2008, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->I've already checked out flight times between LA and Seattle (right about 3 hours one way and no timezone changes), so I fully expect Nerrolken's company (whether it be "Edgeworks" or some other studio he's with) to foot the bill to fly me to LA if stuff ever needs to happen in person tongue.gif<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
Are you in Seattle right now?

-------------------------------

SSTwinrova
Dec 14 2008, 11:52pm

Achievements: 16

<--quoteo(post=241087:date=Dec 13 2008, 07:22 PM:name=Fish)-->
QUOTE (Fish @ Dec 13 2008, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->Are you in Seattle right now?<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->
No, I won't be moving there until probably July or so. I have to be in Dallas through about mid-May to finish up my degree (since, you know, graduating is kind of a pre-requisite for my job offer smile.gif ), then I'm going to take a month or two off before starting my job with Microsoft.

My Bio

If you're curious, my name comes from the boss of the Spirit Temple in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

GeorgeK_16 Sep 24 2009, 11:49pm

Achievements: 0

Reading this makes me disappointed in the fact that I have only just ventured onto Edgeworks. I can only imagine what it would have been like to be a member during the 'glory days'; especially waiting for each new episode to be released.

Who can honestly be certain though? Maybe one day the website may be returned to the days it was famed for.

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering the dirt thinking what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire. No, your world will burn until its surface it but glass! And not even your Demon will rise, blackened from its hole, to mare reflection of our passage; the culmination of our journey. For your destruction is the will of the gods! And I? I am their instrument!" - Prophet of Truth, Halo 3

ICANanimations Dec 23 2009, 11:29am

<--quoteo(post=259722:date=Sep 25 2009, 04:49 AM:name=GeorgeK_16)-->
QUOTE (GeorgeK_16 @ Sep 25 2009, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<--quotec-->Reading this makes me disappointed in the fact that I have only just ventured onto Edgeworks. I can only imagine what it would have been like to be a member during the 'glory days'; especially waiting for each new episode to be released.

Who can honestly be certain though? Maybe one day the website may be returned to the days it was famed for.<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

if you could help me I can make sure of that. I need 13 voice actors.

Aglor Dec 23 2009, 1:09pm

Achievements: 20

Voice actors for what?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw your other topic.

6-2-2010- Last day at the station. It's all over now.

"You go Aglor! Get dat b-day humping!"
-floodrock

"If you get blown up, I don't care"
-General William Sherman

"Only two things are ever constant. Human stupidity and the Universe. And I'm not too sure about the second."
-Albert Einstein

Euclid's Fifth Postulate: So controversial it's almost a theorem!

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
-Marcus Brigstocke

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you.
-Author Unknown

ICANanimations Dec 25 2009, 8:22am

it's a short movie following the chief through the world wich is being left behind 4 years ago by the humans since the covenant attacked it. (see the last part of the Heretic.)
this is where he lands on the surface and is being knocked down. when he wakes up in a room he walks outside, and finds himself in a ghost town attacked and mostly destroyed by the Covenant.
he than gets a message from a Captain that they couldn't get everyone of the planet, and that he has to go to the north. to the stellar observatory, dig in, and wait for extraction wich is basicly told as, I know what is means. you can hope you will be resqued first before they glass the planet. but he still has a mission from command. go to the north and take a look at a few unknow artificial construct. while he is traveling through this abandoned world you get to see some flashbacks. he gets a show-off with an elite, but convinced him that the covenant want him to die because he is left behind on a planet wich is going to be glassed. this elite later will be revealed to be Dove. he to had a mission to go to the relics in the north. Dove had to investigate it before they left him behind. when they get there, they get a view at a star map. but they couldn't take a clear look at it because the UNSC came back to save the remaining humans. the Covenant is back to. this is gona turn out to be five ships agains two distroyers. in this small battle. Dove disapears, and is later seen next to Praetor on the ground.

after the credits you see Dove looking at some symbols. than he gets called back by Praetor for an inportant coversation. and while he walks away you see the message wich in the Heretic is sayd to be send to the high council.

Please send me a PM or a mail to aylmer88@hotmail.com if you want to voice one of the characters in this awsome new spin-off of the populair Codex series.
I need voice actors for

The Chief
Dove Antenatee(taken)
Praetor
Jack
Captain
Command 01
Command 02
ODST 01
ODST 02
ODST 03
ODST 04(taken)
Pilot 01

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
ElectroRent (30)
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List