You are not logged in. Login - Sign Up
New Thread
Edgeworks Forums   »   Edgeworks Productions   »   Videos   »   Something I noticed when rewatching The Heretic
gryphonosiris Apr 28 2008, 2:10pm

Achievements: 0

The children of the Ark subplot actually falls within the Halo canon, even though the Heretic was made before the release of Halo 3. Now I know that we all had our suspicions about it, but it's amazing how well this fell in line with the plot line of Halo 3. I'm just surprised that I didn't realize it sooner. Was rewatching the series last night and it just kinda hit me on the last episode.

Only partially related, I wonder if they'll ever make a game that involves the fleet action of the Covenant wars, that would be really cool I think.

-------------------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image

ICANanimations May 30 2008, 9:20am

Achievements: 0

<--quoteo(post=221565:date=Apr 28 2008, 08:10 PM:name=gryphon)-->
QUOTE(gryphon @ Apr 28 2008, 08:10 PM) [snapback]221565[/snapback]
<--quotec-->
The children of the Ark subplot actually falls within the Halo canon, even though the Heretic was made before the release of Halo 3. Now I know that we all had our suspicions about it, but it's amazing how well this fell in line with the plot line of Halo 3. I'm just surprised that I didn't realize it sooner. Was rewatching the series last night and it just kinda hit me on the last episode.

Only partially related, I wonder if they'll ever make a game that involves the fleet action of the Covenant wars, that would be really cool I think.
<--QuoteEnd-->
<--QuoteEEnd-->

Ya now i think of it.

they are telling about, that we are the desendence of the forerunners together with the covenant
I never heard any thing of it like that in the halo games but it fits in the story laugh.gif

New Thread

Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
No members have a birthday today.
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List