AOR3LARRY Last Online: Apr 3 2010, 8:30am

Achievements: 2

Information Recent Posts
Birthday: Aug 12th, 1988
Gamertag: n/a

AIM: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
MSN: n/a

Favorite books: Anti-literature unless something utterly amazing or epic comes out. I've grown to dislike the fantasy genre.
Favorite movies: HEAT (I hate LOTR books and films)
Favorite TV shows: Diff'Rent STROKES!
Favorite music: Classic Rock.
Favorite video games: I don't play video games.
The Last Titan - Teaser
on Apr 1 2010, 8:11pm

The Last Titan - Teaser
on Apr 1 2010, 3:43pm

Codex Spin-off Auditions
on Jan 23 2010, 10:16pm

Christmas '09
on Dec 26 2009, 1:05am

What's on your mind? How are you feeling today?
on Dec 19 2009, 5:12am

Signature

CURRENT PROJECTS:
"The Last Titan" - Director/Creator
"Heresy" - Heretic Remake - CGI Lead
Heresy CGI Demo

"You're all gonna die in a stupid war." - Abe Simpson

"Everything burns." - The Joker

"I want to ride on a choo-choo train, I want to ride all across the USA!" - Josh Groban, Josh Grobahnn, Josh Grubman, interpreting the works of Casey Tatum.

"Keep your healthy stuff in your real stomach and eat the junk in your fake one! For your health!" - Dr. Steve Brule

"Do you know when you look at a planet and see that light, that planet's not even there, that's just a light, that's just your neighboor shining a flashlight right into your yard, looking for racoons. And he says what are you doing in my backyard with that flashlight. And I told him I'm shining, I'm shining in it your window so I can teach your son about the universe. He said get out of my yard and why are you communicating to my son?! Why are you in all black, behind my bushes and shining a light into my house? And I said I'm teaching your son about the universe, I'm shining the light, I'm shining the light right in there and exploring his room as he's looking out and exploring the universe. I turn the light off and I see your son go to bed and I turn the sh light back on, and I do swirls on his wall like a comet's tail. I do this every night with your son." - Dr. Jimes Tooper

"Poor old Rolo Tony, workin' on the factory floor. Makin' chocolate Rolos for the kids to buy in the store. And when he's gotten through the day, the children gather round and say. 'Rolo Tony Brown Town check yourself right at the door. Give us all some Rolos you know you've gotta give us some more of those Rolos" - Rolo Tony Brown Town by Tim and Eric

"Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun, or exciting, you make it... not that way. I hate... so much about the things that you choose to be." - Michael Scott
Achievements (2)
Musical Connoisseur
Awarded on Apr 1st, 2011
Write a music review for Vox Populi.
Plebian
Awarded on Apr 1st, 2011
Write 1 review for Vox Populi.
Forum Statistics
Members Online (0)
(no users currently online)
Member Birthdays
scar415 (29), Zofinda (29)
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 271,794 posts across 6,606 threads
in the 14 years, 0 months, and 13 days since our first post.
We have 3,569 registered members.
The newest member is Kelderic.
- Top Member List
- Search Threads/Posts/Members
- Moderator List
- Achievement List